- The Mediation is completely Neutral and does not take sides.
- The Mediation is not a Judge or Arbitrator and does not negotiate the terms of any agreement that may be reached between the parties. Instead, with the advise of their attorneys, the parties and attorneys are the architects of their agreement and self-determine the outcome of the disputes.
- Mediation is Voluntary - the Mediation can be terminated by any party at anytime or the process can be adjourned for another day.
- Mediation is Confidential - All the information shared inside or outside, if agreed to by the parties, is confidential. The process works best when the parties participate fully and a there is a free exchange of information.
- Mediation is non-binding, unless the parties settle their dispute and enter into an Agreement, typically drafted by the attorneys representing the parties.
- Mediation allows the parties to move forwarded with their lives, saves significant legal fees and time, and can preserve and protect family and business relationships, that can endure in the future.